Preparing For Your First Visit
Your first visit to our practice will begin with a thorough evaluation by the endodontist who will explain your diagnosis and treatment options. Radiographs (X-rays) will be taken of the tooth or teeth in question, often in addition to any sent by your referring dentist. The diagnosis, prognosis and treatment options will be presented to you.
Many times, endodontic treatment can be performed at the same visit. Please inform our staff when you make your appointment if you do not wish to have treatment the same day.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Please understand, however, that circumstances may arise during treatment that may lengthen time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases also arise that may impact our schedule. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
To facilitate your visit, please bring the following:
- Referral slip from your doctor (or ask your doctor to refer online)
- Print the patient history form at the upper right of this page, fill it out and take it to your appointment
- List of any medications you are currently taking and their dosages
- Form of identification, such as a driver’s license
- Insurance card, so we may contact your insurance company and file any claims on your behalf
NOTE: All patients under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.