Information for Referring Dentists
Thank you for entrusting your patients to our care!
We offer many services for your patients including:
- Nonsurgical endodontic treatment
- Surgical endodontic treatment
- Vital pulp therapy (MTA pulp capping)
- Internal bleaching
- Post space and post and/or core build up (upon request)
With our onsite Periodontist, Dr. Stephen Kallaos, we offer combined enodontic and periodontal treatment such as:
- Conservative treatment of combined endo/ perio pathology
- Joint endo/perio surgery
- Root amputation
- Endodontic treatment with build up and crown lengthening
- We strive to uphold the best level of communication about your patients’ care that we are able.
- We will contact your office if our diagnosis differs from the requested treatment.
- Restorations will be removed if any secondary caries is found.
- We will make certain any signs of infection have resolved before sending the patient back to you for restoration.
- We will cover the canal orifices with flowable composite if there is any possibility of contamination upon placement of build up or temporary restoration is questionable.
- We usually send the patient back to your office for permanent restoration of the access unless:
- You request that we restore it
- The patient does not have a good history of follow through
- The patient is unable to return to your office in a reasonable amount of time